The real estate practice of Sandberg Phoenix spans the industry, from debt and equity analysis, development of simple and complex projects and capital management, to corporate real estate services and landlord and tenant services. With significant experience not only in real estate but also in tax, litigation and governmental matters, our attorneys serve a vast variety of investors, developers, financiers, operators and tenants of many types of real estate throughout the Midwest.
In addition to the extraordinary breadth of experience, our attorneys never stop educating themselves and pay particular attention to market trends relative to the real estate industry.
- We represent clients in the acquisition, development, construction, leasing and sale of office buildings, shopping centers, single-use commercial properties, hotels, development parcels, residential and multifamily properties, and mixed-use projects.
- Help property owners and developers obtain necessary planning and zoning approvals, changes and permits, including representing clients in appeals before municipal zoning hearing boards and trial and appellate courts.
- Experienced in representing landlords and tenants in a variety of leasing transactions, including build-to-suit leases, turnkey leases, tenant improvement allowance leases, subleases, office leases, retail leases, and warehouse and industrial leases.
- Represent property owners and real estate developers of commercial and industrial properties throughout Missouri and Illinois in the appeal of real estate tax assessments.
- Experienced in all aspects of real estate litigation. Our experience includes issues of foreclosure/deficiency judgments, ownership disputes, easement and boundary disputes, breach of lease/lease options, right of first refusal, buy-sell agreements, specific performance disputes, fraudulent nondisclosure of environmental contamination, tax appeals, land use and zoning appeals, and eminent domain and condemnation matters