Government clients often require non-traditional results and that is what our team specializes in. Our team is staffed by attorneys with public sector backgrounds who understand first-hand the policy making process and the associated politics and have the demonstrated capacity to deliver results working with all political parties.
Our services include:
- Campaign strategy and finance
- Election law assistance and challenges
- Lobbying assistance
- Municipal representation
- Political Action Committee (PAC) formation and management
- Special legislation drafting
- Special referendums
- Real estate development work and financial incentives
- Testimony before administrative agencies and government committees
- Zoning and land use
Our team includes former United States attorneys, special counsel to members of Congress, assistant state attorneys, campaign advisors for local, state and federal candidates, municipal prosecutors, appointed city and village attorneys and corporate counsel for a variety of governmental entities.