Maggie Toman joined the Business Practice Group of Sandberg Phoenix in 2018 after several years as in-house counsel for a local Midwest company. Maggie brings significant knowledge advising on various legal matters, including:
- Contract Review and Drafting
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Purchase and Sale of Small-to-Large Businesses
- Lending Transactions on both the Lending and Borrowing Side
- Women Owned and Minority Owned Business Certifications (WBE/DBE)
- Prenuptial Agreements
Maggie enjoys working with individuals and business owners as they navigate through the legal aspects of their business. She loves working with the unique needs of a business, to anticipate and prevent issues. Internally, Maggie serves on the firm's Associate Development Committee and the firm's Wellness Committee. She is also a member of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women Network).
Maggie consistently lives the firm's values through her volunteer service. After losing her father at a young age, she understands the importance of grief support for children and serves on the board of a local non-profit, Annie’s Hope - The Center for Grieving Kids. She also serves of theh Chair of the organization's facilities committee, and is a member of their finance committee.
Outside of work, Maggie spends her time with her husband and son. When she finds the time, you will find her reading, cycling or practicing yoga.