Super Lawyers rates attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated from peer recognition and professional achievement and selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
Rising Stars are attorneys under the age of 40 or who have been practicing law for less than ten years, who have been recognized by Super Lawyers as up-and-coming talent in their areas of practice.
Super Lawyers and Rising Stares are credible, comprehensive and diverse listings of outstanding attorneys and can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel. With firms limited to nominating just ten percent of their attorneys, having nearly 30% of our lawyers selected is truly an honor for Sandberg Phoenix, but is no coincidence. When your first goal is client satisfaction and you guarantee superior service, relationships – and recognition – will follow.
The attorneys being recognized in 2020 are below:
- Kenneth Bean – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Jeffrey Dunn – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Aaron French – Business Litigation
- Stacey Janssen – Elder Law
- Russell Makepeace – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Bhavik Patel – Estate & Probate
- G. Keith Phoenix – Personal Injury General, Defense
- Edward Reilly – Estate & Probate
- Jonathan Ries – Health Care
- John Sandberg – Business Litigation
- Stephen Strum – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Ross Boden – Construction Litigation
- Nicholas Burkhart – Business/Corporate
- Jared Byrne – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Benjamin Haltenhof – Business/Corporate
- Michael McGinley – Personal Injury Products, Defense
- Timothy Niedbalski – Personal Injury Products, Defense
- Johanna Shallenberger – Real Estate
- Benjamin Wesselschmidt – Business Litigation